Mittwoch, 5. September 2012

Feel the House Music - White Blessom Mixtape 2012

Feel the House Music - White Blessom Mixtape 2012

Tracklist:

01. Patrick Miller - Dancing in London
02. Addict DJs feat. Ellenyi - Walk Away
03. Avicii vs. Lenny Kravitz - Superlove
04. Drei Ros feat. Diedra - Crazy
05. EDX - Give It Up for Love
06. Far East Movement - Live my life
07. Michael Mind Project Feat. Dante Thomas - Feeling So Blue
08. R.I.O feat Nico - Party Shaker
09. Rihanna - Where Have You Been
10. Third Party Feat. Loleatta Holloway - Thank You
11. Mike Candys - Sunshine
12. Gabry Ponte - Beat on my drum

Download:

http://www.multiupload.nl/UR2N1ZGO2C

1 Kommentar:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Great list of songs.I am very fond of listening the hip hop songs.I am making collection of various rapper singer.Here you can also get Drake Mixtape 2012 and many more.Can you share more stuff like this.